To buy Mary Kay at 40% OFF, email me at Hily81@gmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TimeWise Products


Night Solution - "Improves skin's texture and firmness while you sleep. Nutribeads Microcapsules release vitamin derivatives that over time reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles." Mary Kay Catalog
Day Solution - "Lightweight lotion that helps protect your skin from damaging UVA/UVB rays. It supports the skin's daytime energy needs." Mary Kay Catalog
TW Night Solution $18
I have 5 left.

TW Day Solution $18I am now Sold Out of Day Solution



"Rich, luxurious eye cream that minimizes the appearance of fine lines around the eyes." Mary Kay Catalog
Age-Fighting Eye Cream $15.60
I have 6 left.



"Provides up to 10 hours of moisturization, helps reduce appearance of cellulite and spider veins, improves skin elasticity and texture." Mary Kay Catalog
Visibly Fit Body Lotion $13.
I have 2 left.


"Cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step." Mary Kay Catalog
TW 3-in-1 Cleanser
I have one left. SOLD OUT


"Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, it contains antioxidants to guard against free radicals which cause the skin to age." Mary Kay Catalog
Age-Fighting Moisturizer with SPF 15 $13.20SOLD OUT

2 comments:

Lakeville Vertical said...

Can I get two of these??

Anonymous said...

As an FYI, those TimeWise day solutions have an expiration date. I don't know how long it is though, so they may still be good.

Angie