To buy Mary Kay at 40% OFF, email me at Hily81@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Little Change

After mailing out my first group of orders this morning, I realized just how much it costs to purchase packages and send makeup across the country. After this realization, I have decided to sell my Mary Kay at 40% off rather than 50% off (until I figure out how to change it, my blog address will still stay the same - hilaryshalfoffmarykay.)
Now, it had never been my intention to make money through the sales of my Mary Kay inventory, it was my hope to just break even from when I first purchased the products from Mary Kay corporate. But, selling at half-price and then purchasing packages and postage I was actually losing money. Even though I'm charging some shipping fees, it's still not enough to break even.

All orders that have been placed as of right now (Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5pm Central Time) will have the reflected price of 50% OFF.

On-going from here, I will sell at 40% OFF. All prices have been updated to reflect the 40% OFF price.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter!

Blessings,
Hilary

No comments: